Centre for Extended Learning(CEL)
East Campus 3 (EC3)
195 Columbia St. W.
|Course Code||HLTH 602B|
|Course Title||Capstone Integrative Seminar for Public Health|
|Online Offers||No offers currently scheduled.
Last offer: Spring 2021
The culminating experience in the UW MPH program, the Capstone provides an opportunity for students to demonstrate two very important dimensions of readiness to practice in public health: the ability to work in a diverse and multidisciplinary team and the ability to integrate lessons learned from a variety of sources (including, but not limited to, course work and practicum) and bring them to bear on a concrete public health problem. Graded on a Credit/Non-Credit basis. (The course is delivered in a two-week block at the end of the MPH program sequence, on the UW main campus).
Typical terms may not reflect online offerings.
|Course Work and Exam||Spring 2021 course outline (note 2)|
|Special Notes||1) This course includes a 2-week block at the end of the MPH program sequence, on the UW main campus.
2) This course fulfills one of the MPH core requirements.
3) Students must successfully complete PHS 601 before receiving credit for PHS 602.
4) Students must successfully complete all of the other MPH program degree requirements, including the practicum placement.
How to Register:
|Enrol In, Drop, and Swap Classes Online|
How to Register:
|How to Apply - Prospective Students|
|Fees||Tuition Fees, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Awards|
- The Undergraduate Calendar and the Graduate Calendar are the official source for information about course details. Quest is the official source for Undergraduate and Graduate Schedule of Classes information. The offerings indicated on this site are unofficial and subject to change daily. The course instructor will provide the official course requirements and expectations at the start of term.
- If available, the example of a recent course outline is provided for general information only. It gives an overview of the course from a recent offering but it is not the course outline for the current offer and is subject to change. If you are currently taking this course, the official course outline that applies to this offer is in your online course.
- Library Requirements: Please see the online library access and Waterloo ID card information.
- For a list of any required textbooks and other materials to be purchased, go to the Waterloo BookStore.