Centre for Extended Learning(CEL)
East Campus 3 (EC3)
195 Columbia St. W.
|Course Code||PSYCH 354R|
|Course Title||Interpersonal Relations|
A psychological analysis of social interaction and the dynamics of close relationships. [Note: PSYCH 354 - offered on campus and at St. Jerome's University; PSYCH 354R - offered at Renison University College and Online.]
Typical terms may not reflect online offerings.
|Course Work and Exam||Spring 2019 course outline (note 2)|
|Special Notes||1) Cross-listed with PSYCH 354
2) Priority enrolment for Social Development Studies Majors and Psychology Majors.
3) If this course is full when you attempt to enrol on Quest (e.g., because the enrolment limit and/or reserve cap limits have been reached), see the waiting list information for courses offered at Renison http://www.renison.uwaterloo.ca/current/index.shtml#waitlist.
How to Register:
|Enrol In, Drop, and Swap Classes Online|
How to Register:
|How to Apply - Prospective Students|
|Fees||Tuition Fees, Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Awards|
- The Undergraduate Calendar and the Graduate Calendar are the official source for information about course details. Quest is the official source for Undergraduate and Graduate Schedule of Classes information. The offerings indicated on this site are unofficial and subject to change daily. The course instructor will provide the official course requirements and expectations at the start of term.
- If available, the example of a recent course outline is provided for general information only. It gives an overview of the course from a recent offering but it is not the course outline for the current offer and is subject to change. If you are currently taking this course, the official course outline that applies to this offer is in your online course.
- Library Requirements: Please see the online library access and Waterloo ID card information.
- For a list of any required textbooks and other materials to be purchased, go to the Waterloo BookStore.